Updating Tax Settings
1. To add or update your tax settings on Elotree, click on Settings on the left sidebar menu.
2. Click on “Tax Settings” from the list of settings displayed on the left side of the screen.
3. On the Tax Settings screen, a list of your current tax(es) is displayed.
4. To modify an existing tax, click on the “Edit” button on the corresponding tax field.
5. To add a new tax, click on the “Add New Tax” button at the top of the page.
6. On the Add New Tax pop-up card that follows, type in the tax name and tax rate in the corresponding fields.
7. Click on the “Save” button at the bottom right corner of the page to save your new tax.