How can we help you today?
Updating Storage Settings
- To update your storage settings on Elotree, click on Settings on the left sidebar menu.
- Click on “Storage Settings” from the list of settings displayed on the left side of the screen.
- On the Storage Settings page, under the “Select Storage” drop-down menu, select whether you want to use local storage or cloud storage.
- If you wish to use cloud storage, fill in the required cloud storage settings in the form that pops up.
- Click the “Test AWS S3 Upload” button to test if your cloud storage set-up is working perfectly.
- Click the “Move Files From Local To AWS” button to relocate your existing files in local storage to the cloud.
- Click “Save” to save your changes.