Updating Language Settings
1. To update your language settings on Elotree, click on Settings on the left sidebar menu.
2. Click on “Language Settings” from the list of settings displayed on the left side of the screen.
3. On the Language Settings page, a list of currently available languages is displayed.
4. To edit a language, click on the “Edit” button beside the language.
5. To enable a language, toggle to status icon beside the language. Note that for a language to become active, you need to have translations available for it.
6. To configure translations, click the “Translate” button at the top of the page.
7. To configure automatic translations, click the “Auto Translate Setting” button at the top of the page.
8. To add a new language, click the “Add New Language” button at the top of the page.
9. On the Add Language pop-up, fill in the language name and language code in the required fields.
10. Select a corresponding flag for the language.
11. Choose the status of the new language – enabled or disabled.
12. Click “Save” to save your new language.