Updating Currency Settings
1. To update your currency settings on Elotree, click on Settings on the left sidebar menu.
2. Click on “Currency Settings” from the list of settings displayed on the left side of the screen.
3. On the Currency Settings screen, a list of added currencies is displayed.
4. To modify an existing currency, click on the “Edit” button on the corresponding currency field.
5. Click on the “Currency Converter Key” button to configure it.
6. On the Currency Converter Key pop-up form that follows, fill in the key you obtain from the link at the top of the form.
7. Select whether you are using a free or paid version.
8. Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the form to save your setup.
9. To adjust the currency format, click on the Currency Format Setting tab at the top of the page.
10. On the following page, fill in all the details based on your preferences.
11. Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the form to save your setup.
Adding A New Currency
1. To add a new currency, click on the “Add New Currency” button at the top of the page.
2. On the Add New Currency screen that follows, fill in the required details — Currency Name, Currency Symbol, Currency Code.
3. Specify whether the currency is a cryptocurrency or not.
4. Specify the currency exchange rate. Click on the link below the Exchange Rate field to Fetch latest exchange rate. Note that this requires setting up the Currency Converter Key.
5. Click on the “Save” button at the bottom right corner of the page to save your new currency.