Managing Roles and Permissions
Roles and permissions settings in Elotree allow the admin to control the extent of employee and client access to the workspace.
1. To manage roles and permissions on Elotree, click on Settings on the left sidebar menu.
2. Click on “Roles & Permissions” from the list of settings displayed on the left side of the screen.
3. On the page that comes up, the list of employee and client permissions is displayed.
4. Click on the “Permissions” button for employees or clients to manage their permissions.
5. A list of all modules and a corresponding table of permissions are displayed.
6. The table of permissions has four columns – “Add”, “View”, “Update”, and “Delete”.
7. These columns allow an admin to determine whether an employee or a client has permission to add, view, update, or delete the corresponding module.
8. Click on the “More” drop-down menu on each module to reveal additional permission settings for that module
9. To manage or add new roles to your workspace, click on the “Manage Role” button at the top of the page.
10. On the pop-up card that follows, click on the “Reset Permissions” button next to a user role to restore all permissions for that role to default settings.
11. To add a new role, fill in the role name in the specified field.
12. Click the “Save” button to save your changes.