Managing Custom Fields
1. To create or manage existing custom fields on Elotree, click on Settings on the left sidebar menu.
2. Click on “Custom Fields” from the list of settings displayed on the left side of the screen.
3. On the Custom Fields screen, a list of custom fields is displayed along with the details about each.
4. To modify an existing custom field, click on the “Edit” button on the corresponding custom field.
5. To add a new custom field, click on the “Add Field” button at the top of the page.
6. On the pop-up form that follows, fill in all the details of the custom field as required.
7. Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the form to save the new custom field.