How can we help you today?
Creating a Time-Log Invoice
- On the left sidebar menu of the page, click “Finances”, and then click “Invoices” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Invoices page, click the “Create Time Log Invoice” button at the top of the page.
- Select the corresponding Project and Client on the respective dropdown menus.
- Add the date you create the invoice in the Invoice Date field and the date the invoice is due in the Due Date field.
- Select the unit currency of the invoice from the “Currency” drop-down menu.
- Indicate the time range you want the invoice to cover under the “Time Log From” and “Time Log To” fields.
- Select how the tax should be calculated – before or after a discount.
- Under the “Description” section, enter the item name, the number of hours or the quantity of the item, the item’s unit price, the applicable tax, and a description of the invoice.
- Indicate in the “Discount” field any applicable discount.
- If necessary, enter a note for the invoice’s recipient in the “Note For Recipient” field.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page to save the invoice.