How can we help you today?
Adding a New Task
- To add a new task, click on the plus icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Add Task”.
- Click on “Tasks” under the Work category on the left sidebar menu of the page.
- On the Tasks page, click on the “Add Task” button at the top of the page.
- Enter the task title in the “Title” section.
- Select a task category from the “Task Category” drop-down options.
- Choose a project from the “Project” drop-down options.
- Enter the applicable dates in the “Start Date” and “Due Date” sections. If there is no due date, select “Without Due Date”.
- Add assignee(s) from the “Assigned To” drop-down options. Note that only members added to the project will be visible here.
- Enter a description of the task in the Description section.
- Select the task label from the “Label” drop-down options.
- Set the applicable milestones.
- Set the priority of the task.
- Check the “Make Private” checkbox if you wish to make the task visible only to the admin, assignor, and assignee.
- Check the “Billable” checkbox if the time tracked to the task can be included in the invoice.
- Check the “Time estimate” checkbox to enter a time estimate for the task.
- If the task is meant to be repeated, check the “Repeat” checkbox.
- If the task is dependent on another task, check the checkbox.
- Upload relevant files under the “Add Files” section.
- Click on the “Save” button to create the task and exit.
- Click on the “Save & Add More” button to add a new task after creating the current one.