Viewing Your Tasks
From the task page, tasks can be displayed in three different views:
- List View
- Task Board View
- Task Calendar View
The default display is the List View. Click the board or calendar icon located on the top right area of the page to switch the view to the Task Board View or Task Calendar View.
The task board is a visual representation of an employee’s workload and makes it easy for employees to remain on track.
The task board clearly separates tasks by their status – To Do, Incomplete, Ready To Start, In Process, On hold, and Completed.
To change the status of any task, simply click and drag the task card from its current status category and drop it into the new status category.
Employees can click to access task details and manage tasks directly from the task board.
The “Filters” feature helps to choose which task(s) to display on the Task Board based on various criteria.
- To filter your tasks, click on the “Filters” button at the top right area of the page to reveal all filter options.
- To view only the tasks under a specific project, select the project name under the “Project” section.
- To view only the tasks from a specific client, select the client name under the “Client” section.
- To view only the tasks assigned to a specific person, select the person’s name under the “Assigned To” section.
- To view only the tasks assigned by a specific person, select the person’s name under the “Assigned By” section.
- To view only the tasks under a specific label, select the label name under the “Label” section.
- To view only the tasks under a specific category, select the category name under the “Task Category” section.
- To view only billable tasks, select “Yes” under the “Billable Task” section. For tasks that are not billable, select “No”.
- To have all your tasks displayed on your Task Board, make sure the fields under all the filter categories are set to “All”.
- You can filter your tasks based on more than one criterion. For example, you can view all billable tasks from a specific client under a specific task category.
- To clear all task filters, click the “Clear” button at the top of the page.