Updating Attendance Settings
1. To configure attendance settings on Elotree, click on Settings on the left sidebar menu.
2. Click on “Attendance Settings” from the list of settings displayed on the left side of the screen.
3. On the Attendance Settings page, tick the corresponding checkbox to allow employees request for shift change.
4. Tick the corresponding checkbox to track and save data on employee clock-in locations.
5. Tick the corresponding checkbox to allow employees to manually clock-in and clock-out.
6. Tick the corresponding checkbox to automatically clock-in employees when they sign in.
7. Tick the corresponding checkbox to always check whether employee clock-in location is within a specified radius. Note that this option is not available when manual clock-ins and clock-outs is disabled.
8. Tick the corresponding checkbox to allow employees to clock in outside their regular shift hours.
9. Tick the corresponding checkbox to always check whether employee IP address when clocked-in correlates with a specified IP address. Note that this option is not available when manual clock-ins and clock-outs is disabled.
10. Specify which day the week starts from.
11. If you wish to send attendance reminder to employees, enable the Attendance Reminder Status.
12. Specify how much time (in minutes) to be elapsed before a reminder is sent.
13. Click the “Save” button to save your changes.
Managing Employee Shifts
1. To manage employee shifts, click the Employee Shifts tab at the top of the screen.
2. A list of all currently added employee shifts is displayed on the screen.
3. Click the “Edit” button beside each shift to edit it.
4. To add a new employee shift, click the “Add New Employee Shift” button at the top of the page.
5. On the Add New Employee Shift pop-up, Fill in a name for the new shift under “Shift Name”.
6. Enter a short code and color code for the shift in the “Shift Short Code” and “Color Code” fields.
7. Specify the time the shift starts and the time it ends.
8. Specify the grace period (in minutes) an employee has before being marked as late.
9. Specify the maximum number of times an employee is allowed to check-in in a day.
10. Tick the checkbox beside each day of the week to mark it as a work day.
11. Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page to create your new employee shift.