The dashboard is the first thing a client sees when they log on to Elotree. It provides an overview of the client’s account with the agency, including projects, tickets, contracts, and invoices. From here, it is quick and easy to navigate to other parts of the platform.
Navigating The Dashboard
- This card displays the total number of projects created for the client by the agency.
- Click on the card to access the Projects page showing a detailed list of all projects.
- This card displays the number of support tickets the client created that have not been resolved.
- Click on the card to access the Tickets page showing a detailed view of all client tickets.
- This card displays the number of Contracts the client has signed with the agency.
- Click on the card to access the Contracts page showing a detailed view of all signed contracts.
- This card displays the number of paid and due invoices that the agency has billed to the client.
- Click on the figure above “Paid Invoices” or “Due Invoices” to view the detailed list of paid invoices or the detailed list of due invoices.
- This card features a graphical representation of projects grouped based on their statuses, allowing the client to see, at a glance, the status of all of their projects with the agency.
- This card displays a list of all milestones that have not been achieved on the client’s projects.
- Click on a milestone title to display a popup window featuring the details of the milestone.