How can we help you today?
Creating a New Ticket
Getting support on Elotree is quick and easy. Creating a ticket can help report an incident or a problem, answer questions, or request a feature on the platform.
- To add a new ticket, click on the plus icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Add Ticket”.
- Click on “Tickets” on the left sidebar menu of the page.
- On the Tickets page, click on the “Create Ticket” button at the top of the page.
- On the Create Ticket page, enter the ticket title under the “Ticket Subject” section.
- Describe the purpose of the ticket and upload any relevant file under the “Description” section.
- Assign the ticket to an agent using the drop-down options under the “Agent” section.
- Set the priority of the ticket.
- Select the nature of the ticket under “Type”.
- Under “Channel Name”, select the channel you want to send the ticket through.
- Add any relevant tags.
- Click the “Save” button to save and send the ticket.
Note: All created Tickets will be sent to the System Admin.