How can we help you today?
Configuring Google Calendar Settings
- To configure Google Calendar on Elotree, click on Settings on the left sidebar menu.
- Click on “Google Calendar Settings” from the list of settings displayed on the left side of the screen.
- On the Google Calendar Settings page, tick the “Status” checkbox to enable Google Calendar and configure it.
- Fill in the required credentials in the required fields.
- Under Notification Settings on the right side of the page, tick the checkboxes that you wish to have notifications sent for.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page to save your configuration.